Description:

Hi Dear, I'm Hacker Anzer . This my own blog. I published here all tricks which I think good for you. Please support my blog to get more tricks free. And Please clicks on ads to gain some money for big domains for this blog. Hope this blog will be no. 1 soon.
Please note all the tricks are not created by me. I just collected tricks for you but some of the tricks are mine also.
Enjoy!

Hacker Anzer™
All rights reserved.

Hey, Im Anzer from the Marble Town of India "Thathri" of Chenab Valley, Jammu & Kashmir. My Passion is undescribable. I like Editing Videos, Photography, Videography, Rapping (Hip Hop), Dancing, Web Designing and more. My Dream is to become alrounder in good activities. I hate smoking and never smoke any kind . In 2015, I completed my Class 12th. Now I am trying to learn all the things from Internet. I did most of the things. My life is full of hard movements. In Feb, 2015 my father got died due to heart attack. I don't know what the actual reason was but people who was with him at last time told us that he suddenly got heart attack. My relatives helped us some months but maximum of them didn't shown their faces after my father death.  My mom ever told us never lose hope. She always tells me that you have to work hard and have to shut the worthless thinkings of peoples and some relatives.   Some people helped me so, i am so thankful to those.

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Earn with YouTube without having videos for upload

EARN WITH YOUTUBE STEAL THE VIDEO:
I don't understand why people do pay less value to Hosted Google Adsense Accounts! This is insane !  Using this trick, you can make more money from Hosted account than you normally make from Adsense For Content.
   Youtube - It's the river of coins.To use this trick you need a youtube account, and nothing else! No videos! Really!.
So what to do once you've made an account on Youtube?

Just follow these steps :.
Step 1 : Sign In to YouTube account.
Step 2 : Click on Upload button and then in the upload page, you don't need to upload any video.
Instead, you have to click on the Video Editor option in the right bottom of the page..
Step 3 : Now use the power of CREATIVE COMMONS! Go to the (cc) button that you see in the video editor page.
Click on it..
Step 4 : Now, you can search for copyrighted-free videos there. Now search for topic related to currently trending videos on youtube and find a related copyright-free video..
Step 5 : Do a little edit like 'Black and white' and then click on Final button to upload the video..
Step 6: Congrats, your video is live on youtube..
Step 7: Now add proper keywords to the video. For keywords, type first two words in the search bar and check what youtube suggests. Use those 'Long-Tail keywords in your title, description and tags..
Step 8 : Keep descriptions long because this is what Youtube gets idea from. Keyword density, that too matters!.
Step 9: Always use a custom thumbnail for the video, so upload appealing thumbnails so that your video seems to be official..
Step 10 : Now Monetize your account to get a hosted adsense account,. It takes hardly 10 minutes for adsense to approve a Hosted adsense account.
You must verify your mobile number to do this..
Step 11 : Monetize the uploaded video and enjoy!..
PS - More videos you upload, more is the chance of at least one video going viral.
Try finding longer copyright-free videos as long videos have better RPM and CTR.

No comments:

Post a Comment