Description:

Hi Dear, I'm Hacker Anzer . This my own blog. I published here all tricks which I think good for you. Please support my blog to get more tricks free. And Please clicks on ads to gain some money for big domains for this blog. Hope this blog will be no. 1 soon.
Please note all the tricks are not created by me. I just collected tricks for you but some of the tricks are mine also.
Enjoy!

Hacker Anzer™
All rights reserved.

Hey, Im Anzer from the Marble Town of India "Thathri" of Chenab Valley, Jammu & Kashmir. My Passion is undescribable. I like Editing Videos, Photography, Videography, Rapping (Hip Hop), Dancing, Web Designing and more. My Dream is to become alrounder in good activities. I hate smoking and never smoke any kind . In 2015, I completed my Class 12th. Now I am trying to learn all the things from Internet. I did most of the things. My life is full of hard movements. In Feb, 2015 my father got died due to heart attack. I don't know what the actual reason was but people who was with him at last time told us that he suddenly got heart attack. My relatives helped us some months but maximum of them didn't shown their faces after my father death.  My mom ever told us never lose hope. She always tells me that you have to work hard and have to shut the worthless thinkings of peoples and some relatives.   Some people helped me so, i am so thankful to those.

Monday, November 30, 2015

Using Profile Pic Emoticons in Facebook Chatbox

Using Profile Pic Emoticons in Facebook Chatbox

This is not actually a trick but a feature introduced by Facebook in 2011 that lets you to use Fanpage/Profile’s Display Pic as emoticon in Facebook chat but using Username/ Numeric ID as [[username]].
For e.g., To use "Hacker Anzer" Fanpage Profile Pic as emoticon, use [[hackeranzer]] or [[258316617673634]].
Here are some great rage faces:
  • Not bad Obama: [[169919399735055]]
  • Me G usta: [[211782832186415]]
  • Forever Alone: [[177903015598419]]
  • F yeah: [[105387672833401]]
  • Poker face: [[129627277060203]]
  • Okay face: [[224812970902314]]

No comments:

Post a Comment