Description:

Hi Dear, I'm Hacker Anzer . This my own blog. I published here all tricks which I think good for you. Please support my blog to get more tricks free. And Please clicks on ads to gain some money for big domains for this blog. Hope this blog will be no. 1 soon.
Please note all the tricks are not created by me. I just collected tricks for you but some of the tricks are mine also.
Enjoy!

Hacker Anzer™
All rights reserved.

Hey, Im Anzer from the Marble Town of India "Thathri" of Chenab Valley, Jammu & Kashmir. My Passion is undescribable. I like Editing Videos, Photography, Videography, Rapping (Hip Hop), Dancing, Web Designing and more. My Dream is to become alrounder in good activities. I hate smoking and never smoke any kind . In 2015, I completed my Class 12th. Now I am trying to learn all the things from Internet. I did most of the things. My life is full of hard movements. In Feb, 2015 my father got died due to heart attack. I don't know what the actual reason was but people who was with him at last time told us that he suddenly got heart attack. My relatives helped us some months but maximum of them didn't shown their faces after my father death.  My mom ever told us never lose hope. She always tells me that you have to work hard and have to shut the worthless thinkings of peoples and some relatives.   Some people helped me so, i am so thankful to those.

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Facebook ID Verification 100% Working

Facebook ID Verification 100% Working!!

ID Verification WORKING TRICK 1OO% By Hacker Anzer
STEP 1:- Create a new Facebook Account. If u want in stylish font Then You can make in stylish font.
STEP2 :- Now take a government proof and capture a pic of that.
STEP3 :- Now change your fb account name and date of birth according to Govt proof.
STEP4 :- Now copy this code =>> http://#24255353309 Remove # from code and comment this code in your own facebook profile pic.
STEP5 :- After comment you will see a error message. Press ok and Login again in your id.
STEP6 :- When you will login again fb will show you that your fb acount locked and asking for verification. Don't do any verification. Just open new tab in your browser and open this link ==>> https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/319547548123767 (or search on google ==>> verify my facebook id by Hacker Anzer)
STEP7 :- Now upload your govt proof here.
STEP8 :- After that support inbox page come. save this page in your bookmarks. Open this page after 3-4 hour. You will see fb message that your account is verified.
STEP9 :- Now login your acount. Put your Date of birth in verification and open your account.
STEP10 :- GOTO https://www.facebook.com/hacked and recover your old name and date of birth from here.
ITS DONE. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT... & Keep Support and click on ads"

Tags: How to verify my Facebook id, How to verify my Facebook account, Verify Facebook account, How my Facebook never get blocked, How to make verified Facebook account free, Facebook account verification, Hacker Anzer, verify Facebook id by Hacker Anzer, verify fb id by Hacker Anzer ...
Don't copy paste just share. You can't earn via copy paste content on other blogs....

No comments:

Post a Comment