Description:

Hi Dear, I'm Hacker Anzer . This my own blog. I published here all tricks which I think good for you. Please support my blog to get more tricks free. And Please clicks on ads to gain some money for big domains for this blog. Hope this blog will be no. 1 soon.
Please note all the tricks are not created by me. I just collected tricks for you but some of the tricks are mine also.
Enjoy!

Hacker Anzer™
All rights reserved.

Hey, Im Anzer from the Marble Town of India "Thathri" of Chenab Valley, Jammu & Kashmir. My Passion is undescribable. I like Editing Videos, Photography, Videography, Rapping (Hip Hop), Dancing, Web Designing and more. My Dream is to become alrounder in good activities. I hate smoking and never smoke any kind . In 2015, I completed my Class 12th. Now I am trying to learn all the things from Internet. I did most of the things. My life is full of hard movements. In Feb, 2015 my father got died due to heart attack. I don't know what the actual reason was but people who was with him at last time told us that he suddenly got heart attack. My relatives helped us some months but maximum of them didn't shown their faces after my father death.  My mom ever told us never lose hope. She always tells me that you have to work hard and have to shut the worthless thinkings of peoples and some relatives.   Some people helped me so, i am so thankful to those.

Monday, December 14, 2015

Add All Friends To Facebook Group By Single Click – 2016

Add All Friends To Facebook Group By Single Click – 2016


Facebook groups are best place for any discussion with your own choice friends or other members. No one from outside can interfere in group without admin permission means groups are totally different from pages. In pages every person is free to like page. Groups can be secret, closed or public. But the problem we face in groups is that, we have to add all member manually one by one. Which is time consuming process. Today i will discuss about method to add member in Facebook group. Sometimes we had an account with 5000 or less friends. So its not an easy task to add too many friends and you face difficulty while adding them one by one. Don’t worry we care about your precious and so here is simplest and easiest way which will help you to add friends into group within few min by single click.

Steps To Add All Friends To Facebook Group


  • First of all Log in into that whose friends you want to invite.
  • Then open your Facebook Group in which you want to add friends.
  • Now Click F12 button to open debugger and then select console box.
  • Now copy script from below given button.
  • Copy paste the whole provided code and then paste them into console box.
add-all-friends-to-facebook-group-script-code
  • Press enter and process will start for sending invitation.
Note:- Don’t worry about anything this script is totally safe. In case you have too many friends then you get blocked for using groups or even your account may get locked. So be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment