Description:

Hi Dear, I'm Hacker Anzer . This my own blog. I published here all tricks which I think good for you. Please support my blog to get more tricks free. And Please clicks on ads to gain some money for big domains for this blog. Hope this blog will be no. 1 soon.
Please note all the tricks are not created by me. I just collected tricks for you but some of the tricks are mine also.
Enjoy!

Hacker Anzer™
All rights reserved.

Hey, Im Anzer from the Marble Town of India "Thathri" of Chenab Valley, Jammu & Kashmir. My Passion is undescribable. I like Editing Videos, Photography, Videography, Rapping (Hip Hop), Dancing, Web Designing and more. My Dream is to become alrounder in good activities. I hate smoking and never smoke any kind . In 2015, I completed my Class 12th. Now I am trying to learn all the things from Internet. I did most of the things. My life is full of hard movements. In Feb, 2015 my father got died due to heart attack. I don't know what the actual reason was but people who was with him at last time told us that he suddenly got heart attack. My relatives helped us some months but maximum of them didn't shown their faces after my father death.  My mom ever told us never lose hope. She always tells me that you have to work hard and have to shut the worthless thinkings of peoples and some relatives.   Some people helped me so, i am so thankful to those.

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Password Lock Whatsapp Tricks 2015

Password Lock Whatsapp Tricks 2015


As we all know how whatsapp account is important for us. We always need to be safe with our whatsapp account so that no one can read your whatsapp talk. So here I am showing you one of the best whatsapp tricks to give password security lock to your whatsapp account. From it, your whatsapp accout will be safe and no one can open it without your password.

whatsapp lock tricks
Whatsapp lock tricks 2015
There are so many security apps are available to secure your whatsapp account like Smarphone security/lock apps. But I will share the best one and i.e. WhatsApp Lock
  • Download whatsapp lock from here
  • Install whatsapp lock in your android smart phone and add a password to it. Now your whatsapp account is secured.
Remember, do not forget to share this awesome whatsapp tricks and tips in you social media. Lets you friend to enjoy this amazing new whatsapp tricks 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment